How to find a seasonal job in Croatia? In Croatia, tourism is the main branch of the economy, and this implies a great need for workers who will work in this sector. This year, as well as a few years ago, with the arrival of spring and warmer days, portals and advertisements are full of open competitions for various jobs in tourism.
Applying for job – Sezonac.hr
One of the easiest ways to find a job in this sector is through the Sezonac.hr website. The virtual job fair is available 0-24. More precisely, you can access the content of the Fair via all devices (computers, tablets, mobile phones). Applying for job ads is very easy, you just need to fill out a short form.
These are permanent or seasonal jobs, in various industries. They are looking for workers in hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, trade, production, warehousing and transport.
List of the best exhibitors at the fair
- Valamar Riviera – The largest tourist company in Croatia, it is a leader in holiday tourism and a partner to tourist destinations in creating authentic experiences. In 36 hotels and resorts, and 15 camping resorts, they provide top tourist experiences, excellent service, and innovative offer in attractive destinations on the Adriatic – Porec, Rabac, the islands of Krk, Rab and Hvar, Makarska, and Dubrovnik.
- Bluesun Hotels & Resorts – It has 13 hotels, 1 camp, and 15 outdoor facilities (a la carte restaurants and bars), located in some of the most beautiful Adriatic destinations – in Bol and Supetar on Brac, in Tucepi, Brela, Starigrad Paklenica, and on the continent in the fairytale Marija Bistrica.
- Le Méridien Lav – is a luxury five-star hotel located in Podstrana. It stands out with its contemporary design signed by world-renowned Italian designer Lorenzo Bellini, and thanks to equipment in line with the latest and highest world standards, it offers guests a luxurious and comfortable stay in 381 accommodation units, including 11 suites.
- Tommy – The retail chain consists of 212 stores spread in 7 Croatian counties and the city of Zagreb, where over 300,000 loyal consumers buy daily. In Split-Dalmatia County as a domicile, Tommy is also officially the market leader in retail and a leading employer and currently employs over 3,800 workers.
- Maistra Hospitality Group – During its rich and successful history, Maistra Hospitality Group has developed into one of the leading Croatian companies for hotel, catering, and tourism. With their quality and diverse tourist offer, they successfully participate in the design and recognition of Istrian tourism.
- SPAR Hrvatska – Since it came to the Croatian market, together with SPAR Croatia, a large number of domestic producers have developed and grown. SPAR Croatia is the third-largest retail chain in the country and the second-fastest-growing retailer.
A seasonal job in Croatia – many possibilities
Although applying for a seasonal job generally involves work during a couple of summer months, the possibilities are numerous. As tourism in Croatia becomes an increasingly important strategic branch, the duration of the season is increasingly extended and takes up most of the year, providing employees with greater business and financial security.
Other ways – How to find a seasonal job in Croatia
In general, if you are unemployed, the easiest way to find a job in Croatia is through the portal of the Croatian Employment Service. The link to the list of available jobs is here.
Latest Economy News
I hope you got enough information by reading the article “How to find a seasonal job in Croatia? The answer is sezonac.hr″. Find the most interesting articles related to this topic below.
- The average net salary in Croatia was HRK 6,999 in December 2020
- 2021: A large increase in property prices in Zagreb
- Goodbye Kuna! Euro is the official Croatian currency from 2023!
- Turkey has only 1% VAT on tourist services, Croatia even 25%!
- During the coronavirus crisis, Istria is the best destination for a self-drive holiday
- These are the Top 10 European tourism-dependent countries. See where Croatia is!