Get to know Croatia at 50 percent lower prices on numerous tourist services such as accommodation, natural and cultural attractions, transport, museums, galleries, and various experiences. More precisely, The Ministry of Tourism and the Croatian National Tourist Board has launched the “A week worth a vacation” campaign. The promotion runs from 16 to 25 October 2020. The aim of the action is to encourage the domestic market to tourist activities in the period before and after the tourist season. Find a list of all discounts on the official website of the Croatian National Tourist Board – link.
Featured discounts – Natural attractions
- Grabovača Cave Park – Visit the only cave park in Europe with an expert guide and discover the charms of the Samograd cave, one of the oldest tourist caves in Croatia! The tour lasts about 75 minutes and the price with a 50% discount is 25 kuna per person! (More info – Official website)
- Caves of Barać (Baraćeve špilje) – Regular ticket price – Adults 50,00 HRK discount 50% = 25,00 HRK; Regular ticket price – Children (7-18) 30,00 HRK discount 50% = 15,00 HRK; Regular ticket price – Students, retirees, mountaineers, scouts 50,00 HRK discount 50% = 25,00 HRK (More info – Official website)
- Plitvice Lakes National Park – is the oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Croatia. Ticket price: Adults (regular HRK 180.00), promotional HRK 50.00; Students (regular HRK 110.00), promotional: HRK 30.00; Children (7-18 years) (regular HRK 50.00), promotional: HRK 20.00 (More info – Official website)
- Risnjak National Park – Ticket price: Children, members of Croatian Mountaineering Association, retirees HRK 12.00, regular price HRK 25.00, Adults 22,00 HRK, regular price 45,00 HRK; Family 50,00 HRK, regular price 100,00 HRK (More info – Official website)
- Lastovo Archipelago Nature park – Ticket prices for boats: up to 6.99 m (23 feet) – Promotional price 25.00 HRK/one day; from 7.00 m – up to 10.99 m (24 – 35 feet) – Promotional price 50.00 HRK/one day; from 11.00 m – up to 17.99 m (36 – 58 feet) – Promotional price 65.00 HRK/one day; from 18.00 m – up to 24.99 m (59 – 81 feet) – Promotional price 85.00 HRK/one day; from 25.00 m – to 49.99 m (82 – 163 feet) – Promotional price 225.00 HRK/one day; from 50.00 m – to 74.99 m (164 – 245 feet) – Promotional price 650.00 HRK/one day; over 75.00 m (246 feet and above) – Promotional price 1000.00 HRK/one day (More info – Official website)
- Vransko Jezero Nature Park – In a unique landscape, close to the info center of Crkvina, in the pine forest there is an adrenaline park where you can enjoy walking on wooden mushrooms, suspension bridges and nets, climbing on artificial rock and zipline. Experience a new tourist attraction, a ride on the first electric tourist trains in the Vrana Lake Nature Park. The train runs from Pakostane to the info center of Crkvina and back. Enjoy the adrenaline park at a price of 50 HRK per person. The price of a train ride is 20 HRK for adults, or 15 HRK for children (the regular ticket price to the adrenaline park is 90 HRK, and a train ride 40 HRK for adults, or 30 HRK for children). (More info – Official website)
- Paklenica National Park – 50% discount on the price of a one-day ticket (More info – Official website)
- Kopački Rit Nature Park – 50% discount on the basic ticket (regular price HRK 10.00, reduced price HRK 5.00); basic ticket with a short interpretation at the Reception Center lasting 15 minutes for a minimum of 10 people (regular price HRK 20.00, reduced price HRK 10.00); program Bridges of Kopački rit (regular price HRK 50.00, reduced price HRK 25.00) (More info – Official website)
- Northern Velebit National Park – 50% discount on the price of individual, family, combined, and discounted tickets to the Velebit House and the Northern Velebit National Park in the first period of the action (from 16 to 25 October 2020.) This discount is not valid for group tickets. (More info – Official website)
- Nature Park Medvednica – Promotional price of a family ticket to Zrinski Mine in the Medvednica Nature Park will be 25 HRK (regular price of a family ticket is 50,00kn) (More info – Official website)
- Lonja field (Lonjsko polje) – The ticket for the weekend program costs 20 HRK per person (regular price is 40 kuna), and the price includes the following facilities: the visitor center Krapje, Visitor center Repušnica, Visitor center Čigoč. (More info – Official website)
- Krka National Park – Every Saturday and Sunday in October, individual visitors can visit the Krka National Park at a promotional ticket price of 50 HRK for adults and children aged seven to eighteen years. The ticket price on other days in October, except weekends, is 100 kuna for adults and 80 HRK for children aged seven to eighteen.) Ticket price for other days in October, except on weekends, is 100 kuna for adults and HRK 80 for children aged seven to eighteen years. (More info – Official website)
Featured discounts – Accommodation
- Design Hotel Navis, Opatija – is an exclusive 5-star hotel, located in an extremely attractive location, only 2.5 km from the center of Opatija and only a few meters from the sea, with private access to the beach and a private, newly built pier. Overnight in a Superior double room with balcony and sea view Design hotel Navis (5 *) with a discount of as much as 50%! (More info – Official website)
- Vitality Hotel Punta, Veli Lošinj – Package at a price of 38 EUR * per person per day includes: accommodation in a Premium or Suite room with sea view and breakfast (More info – Official website)
- Hotel Park Makarska – offers a 50% discount on accommodation and spa services. 1. Double room, balcony, and interior view – 300,00 HRK per person per day (regular price 600,00 Kn); 2. Superior double room, balcony, and sea view – 350,00 HRK per person per day (regular price 712,00 Kn); 3. Duplex apartment, balcony and sea view – 560,00 HRK per person per day (regular price 1125,00 KN) (More info – Official website)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb – 67 EUR for one night for two people in a standard room with breakfast included (regular price per night is 135 EUR) (More info – Official website)
- Canopy by Zagreb City Centre – 64 EUR for one night for two people in a standard room with breakfast included (regular price per night is 129 EUR) (More info – Official website)
- Hilton Garden Inn Zagreb – 54 EUR for one night for two people in a standard room with breakfast included (regular price per night is 109 EUR) (More info – Official website)
- Hotel Park Split – Discount package price – HRK 4920.00. Included: 3 nights in a Superior double room (2 persons) with a view of the city, rich hotel breakfast, use of fitness room and “salt room”, free Wi-Fi, parking. (More info – Official website)
- Briig boutique hotel Split – Superior room for one person – regular price 1.360,00 HRK, reduced price – 680,00 HRK (overnight stay and breakfast + tourist taxes); Superior room for two persons – regular price 1.800,00 HRK, reduced price – 900,00 HRK (overnight stay and breakfast + tourist tax) (More info – Official website)
- Istra Premium Camping Resort – Get as much as a 50% discount on regular accommodation prices. (More info – Official website)
- Valamar Collection Dubrovnik President Hotel – Get as much as a 50% discount on regular accommodation prices. (More info – Official website)
Our recommendation of “A week worth a vacation” campaign
If you are looking for a different holiday in Croatia, then you will surely like the offer of Plitvice Holiday Resort. These treehouses in Croatia represent an ideal escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. In contrast to classic accommodations such as apartments or hotel rooms, a new kind of vacation – glamping won the Croatian market.
- Mobile Home – If you wish to experience the magic of spending time in nature but still enjoy the comfort and peace, we offer you accommodation in newly built and exquisitely equipped mobile homes. Each mobile home has its own terrace on which you can enjoy the sun and then seek refreshment in our newly built swimming pool. The regular price of two nights in a mobile home is 2368 HRK, while the promotional price is 1184 HRK.
Featured discounts – Cultural attractions
- Rijeka Natural History Museum – The price of a promotional ticket is 10 HRK, while the ticket price for children, students, and retirees is 5 HRK.
- Croatian Maritime Museum Split – The ticket price for all ages will be 5 HRK (regular price is 20 kuna for adults and 10 HRK for children and students). Museum publications and souvenirs will be at 50% discounted prices.
- Museum of Wooden Shipbuilding Betina – The price of a ticket for adults will be HRK 15.00; tickets for pupils, students, and retirees will be HRK 10.00. The price of the service of our expert guidance will be HRK 50.00.
- Trilj Regional Museum – Regular ticket price – Adults 10,00 HRK discount 50% = 5,00 HRK; Publication: guides of the exhibition “Tilurium – Roman military camp” in Croatian and English – Regular price – 30.00 kn, price with 50% discount – 15.00 kn
- Interpretation Center Petar Preradović House – Ticket price: Adults (regular HRK 30.00), promotional HRK 15.00;
- Archaeological museum Narona – Ticket price: Adults (regular HRK 40.00), promotional HRK 20.00; Family ticket (regular HRK 100.00), promotional HRK 50.00; Professional guidance (with prior notice) (regular HRK 200.00), promotional HRK 100.00; Guide (regular HRK 30.00), promotional HRK 15.00;
- AQUATIKA – freshwater aquarium Karlovac – Ticket price: Adults (regular HRK 60.00), promotional HRK 30.00; Family ticket (regular HRK 120.00), promotional HRK 60.00; Children (regular HRK 35.00), promotional HRK 17.50; retirees, students, Croatian war veterans and people with disabilities (regular HRK 40.00), promotional HRK 20.00.
- Vinkovci City Museum – The ticket price is 50% lower. Also, the price of all souvenirs and museum publications is 30% lower.
- Oldtimer Museum Presečki – Promotional ticket price during “A week worth a vacation” campaign is 12.50 HRK
- Museum of Moslavina Kutina – Promotional adult ticket price 10.00 HRK; Promotional ticket price for pupils, students, and retirees 5.00 HRK; Children up to 7 years old have free entrance
- Jastrebarsko City Museum – Admission to the museum is free for retirees, students, and pupils; Promotional adult ticket price 5.00 HRK; Admission to the Museum Gallery and the “Josip Restek Collection” exhibition is free.
- Dubrovnik museums – A single ticket for the Dubrovnik Museums during “A week worth a vacation” campaign will cost HRK 50.00, which is 62% lower than the regular price (HRK 130.00). Also, a discount of up to 20% will be on souvenirs of Dubrovnik museums.
- Homeland War Museum Dubrovnik – The ticket price during “A week worth a vacation” campaign is 15 HRK. Free tickets are available to all residents of Dubrovnik-Neretva County, children under 12, Croatian war veterans, members of associations originating from the Croatian Homeland War, children of killed and missing Croatian war veterans, members of the Croatian Museum Society and ICOM, history students, students of the University of Dubrovnik, RIT Croatia and the International University of Dubrovnik (DIU), people with disabilities, journalists covering cultural events and group visit guides.
- Etnoland – Only 10 minutes from NP Krka, visit Etnoland in Pakovo Selo! Audio tour costs 19.99 Kn per person (children up to 7 years FREE)
- Interpretation Center of the Cathedral of St. Jakov ” Civitas Sacra ” – The price of a discounted ticket for adults is 30 HRK, for students 10 HRK, and for elementary and high school students 5 HRK.
Recommended Experiences of the “A week worth a vacation” campaign
I hope you got enough information by reading the article “Explore Croatia during the “A week worth a vacation” campaign at 50 percent lower prices!”. Discover the most beautiful and interesting sights. Find, compare, and book sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do, and fun activities.
1. https://www.jutarnji.hr/dobrahrana/dobri-savjeti/sto-cemo-raditi-u-listopadu-istrazivati-hrvatsku-od-slavonije-do-dubrovnika-po-upola-manjim-cijenama-15021726 (04.10.2020.)
2. https://tjedanodmoravrijedan.hr/?utm_campaign=HR_DN_Tjedanodmoravrijedan_non_2020&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=jutarnji.hr&utm_content=content_DH (04.10.2020.)