Terminal F is situated on the harbor at Split, more precisely in the Tourist palace overlooking the Diocletian’s Palace. The entire interior reminds me of the airport itself. A large wooden model of the 19th Century airplane is emphasized. Also interesting is the board of the flights where you can find the best offer from the restaurant menu. Also, the signs through the restaurant have taken on the same theme. The concept itself is logical as location who is the entrance to the harbor, the bus, and the railway station.
Terminal F Split Menu
The gastronomic offer is based on fast food. From pizza, hamburgers, burrito’s to tacos. It is very good to visit in the group because they have a very good offer for group menus. We were delighted with a pizza of 1 m which is ideal for some birthday celebrations. I would recommend also 3 small hamburgers with 3 tap beeps for just 100 kunas. The hamburgers were very tasty and would recommend it to anyone visiting this restaurant.
We ate also pizzas. The best way with the name of the restaurant – Terminal F. Prices are probably a little more expensive, but considering the location and what it offers it’s customers, it seems a fair pricing structure. In principle, the offer of dishes ranges from 70 to 100 kunas. Very polite staff with the coolest outfits as pilots fit the whole story of Terminal F.
With the arrival of Christmas time and the menu offer of the restaurant is much bigger. The absolute hit of the advent is the hot chocolate of SANTA’S freak shakes. They come in a variety of flavors and we particularly like them from Nutella. In addition, GERM KNEDLA is also packed in vanilla sauce. A very popular dessert coming from Austria. I can mention also churittos, better known as a Spanish donut.
The restaurant is part of a group that still has all 3 catering facilities on the West coast of Split and since last year more and more popular destinations of many citizens of Split – Fabrique bar. On the end, Terminal F is definitely one of our favorite places for leisure at the weekend where we are always happy to return.
Where to eat & drink in Split?
If you don’t know where to go, in the article “What are the best restaurants in Split, Croatia?” you will find a list of the best restaurants in Split with the most important tips. The offer of most restaurants is based on the delicious Mediterranean cuisine that creates a rich flavor and aroma. So let’s start!
- Gourmet Bar Basta Split, like in the best Italian pizzerias in Italy
- Pizzeria Bokamorra, the best pizza in the city of Split
- Gooshter Beach Club, an ideal place to enjoy on the beach
- Bokeria Kitchen & Wine Bar, a lovely place in the Split Old Town
- Oš kolač, the best cakes in the city of Split
- Don Dino Pastry Shop, a perfect place to go for a dessert in Split
- Papa’s American Bar, perfect burgers on the beach
- ZOI Split, a typically Mediterranean restaurant with a specific location
- Sexy Cow Split, the best wrap I’ve ever had
- Cinema Bar, a vintage place with a combination of film scene and modernity
- Restaurant Perivoj, a green oasis with delicious food
- BEPA! is a restaurant that combines fish with modern fast food
- Škartoc Split, a pastry shop where you can try special chimney cake
- Borgo Knedla Bar, the best dumplings you can find in Split!
- Waffle Express Split, the best waffles in Split
I hope you got enough information by reading the article “Terminal F, a new restaurant designed as an aerodrome in Split”. Discover the most beautiful and interesting sights around Split with Split Travel Guide Experiences. Find, compare, and book sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do, and fun activities.
Find out more about Terminal F on official Facebook or Instagram.