As a part of the 5-star Hotel Le Meridien Lav, Gooshter Beach Club is an ideal place to enjoy on the beach, with music in the background and a very comfortable sitting in the shade. Here you can start a day with coffee and breakfast, spend the day with cocktails and at the end of the day with a glass of wine with a sunset view.
Gooshter Beach Club as an exotic place right on the beach
An additional advantage of this bar is that you have the option of ordering food and drinks directly from the beach while lying on a sun lounger and enjoying the sea view. This bar is also proud of a very attractive offer of food based on specialities from the Far East and South America. We suggest you try fried rice with fried vegetables in the wok.
Gooshter Beach Club except a casual atmosphere will win you with design. Surrounded by pine trees, the area is conceived as a perfect sunshine summer oasis. It helps most an interesting steel and cane canopy with hanging lamps. All the materials are only natural where wood dominates most. The conclusion is that they have worked hard to align the aesthetic part with the service and offer of the bar.
A nice beach with sun chairs and cabanas
Varied menu with many unusual dishes
However, the biggest problem with this bar is the price of food and drinks. Considering it is part of a 5-star hotel, the prices are tailored to that service. From the drink offer, I would point out a great selection of cocktails. But, for the cheapest, you will need to pay as much as 100 kunas (around 14€). Also, the price of beer of 8 euros seems a bit too much.
We really enjoyed our visits to Gooshter Beach Club!
This place has become popular because it is very photogenic for Instagram. Most of it contributes to the large long lounger with the wall inscription “There is no angry way to say bubbles”. In general, Gooshter Beach Club is designed to enjoy life. In conclusion, we are sure you will have the wish to stay here all day.
Where to eat & drink in Split?
If you don’t know where to go, in the article “What are the best restaurants in Split, Croatia?” you will find a list of the best restaurants in Split with the most important tips. The offer of most restaurants is based on the delicious Mediterranean cuisine that creates a rich flavor and aroma. So let’s start!
- Gourmet Bar Basta Split, like in the best Italian pizzerias in Italy
- Pizzeria Bokamorra, the best pizza in the city of Split
- Terminal F, a new restaurant designed as an aerodrome in Split
- Bokeria Kitchen & Wine Bar, a lovely place in the Split Old Town
- Oš kolač, the best cakes in the city of Split
- Don Dino Pastry Shop, a perfect place to go for a dessert in Split
- Papa’s American Bar, perfect burgers on the beach
- ZOI Split, a typically Mediterranean restaurant with a specific location
- Sexy Cow Split, the best wrap I’ve ever had
- Cinema Bar, a vintage place with a combination of film scene and modernity
- Restaurant Perivoj, a green oasis with delicious food
- BEPA! is a restaurant that combines fish with modern fast food
- Škartoc Split, a pastry shop where you can try special chimney cake
- Borgo Knedla Bar, the best dumplings you can find in Split!
- Waffle Express Split, the best waffles in Split
Discover the most beautiful and interesting sights around Split with Split Travel Guide Experiences. Find, compare, and book sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do, and fun activities.
Find out more information about Gooshter Beach Club on: